There are plenty of browsers out there it can be confusing to decide which one to use. If you are looking for a browser that protects what matters, then you want to take a look at Firefox. Here we will tell you things you should know about the browser.
What is Firefox?
Put it simply, it is a free, open-source internet browser. It is not an ordinary browser, however. This browser is packed with lots of features and has a vast number of add-ons and extensions, allowing the user to customize it the way they want to.
This browser puts its focus on the users’ privacy, which it tries to protect. This browser is also fast, which making it a solid browser option for everyone.
Who Developed it?
This browser was developed by Mozilla Foundation and its contributors. It was first released about 18 years ago, on September 23, 2002. It is available on various operating systems and platforms.
Here are some of the main features of the Firefox browser:
- Faster browsing. This browser uses less memory than Chrome, allowing the user to browse at top speed.
- Customizability. This browser is highly customizable. You can customize the browser the way you like it.
- Private browsing. You can now browse without having to delete your history and cookie data each time you browse.
- Ad tracker blocking. This browser automatically blocks over 2,000 ad trackers, giving you a more private and secure browsing experience.
- Password manager. You can save your password in the browser for free. in.
How It Works
This browser works similarly to any other browser. Open the browser, enter the keyword you want or the address of the website you want to visit. That’s all.
What makes it different is the extent to how you can customize it. With a huge collection of add-ons and extensions, you can customize it to your liking.
Pros and Cons
The perfect browser doesn’t exist. Like any other browsers, Firefox does have its pros and cons. Before you use it, it is a good idea to consider both so you know what to expect from it.
- It focuses on the users’ privacy.
- It is fast.
- It has UI customization.
- A very customizable browser with a vast number of add-ons and extensions.
- It consumes high RAM.
- It may encounter occasional compatibility issues.
Where to Download
Want to try this browser? All you need is to download the browser, install it and you are good to go. Below we provided you with links where you can download the browser.
Download from official website
The website will automatically detect your OS, so no need to find the appropriate version for your OS.
Download from Filehorse
The top link is for the 32-version of Windows OS while the bottom link is for the 64-version.
If you are looking for a browser that protects your privacy and is fast, Firefox will suit you well. This browser protects what matters, is very customizable with a vast number of add=ns and extensions, and fast. While it is an excellent browser overall, it eats up high RAM and may encounter occasional compatibility issues.