Performing a test to assess a PC’s capabilities is a good way to find out the PC’s strengths and weaknesses. There are many software that can help you with that. One of them is Userbenchmark. Before you use it, you may want to read our brief review of it below.
What is UserBenchmark?
Let’s start with a brief introduction first. What is this software exactly? It is a benchmarking tool that allows you to not only evaluate the performance of your computer but also compare it to others with similar hardware configurations.
The software aims to provide users with objective evaluations of their computers’ hardware configuration. It can assess the processor, RAM, graphics card, hard driver, and USB drive. The assessment, in turn, allows users to make improvements if need be.
Who Developed UserBenchmark?
It is not stated who developed Userbenchmark. All we know is that the benchmarking tool was released back in 2012. The benchmarking tool can be downloaded for free from their official website. Don’t worry, we will give you the download link in the later section.
According to the official website, they compute and analyze millions of benchmarks. Using these benchmarks, users can size up their PCs and find out their PC’s capabilities.
- Very user-friendly.
- Able to test various parts of PC.
- Offer immediate results with which you can get an overall view of your PC’s performance.
- Has a good database of benchmarks. You can compare your result with others with similar configurations. This makes it easier to find out which area you should improve.
How It Works
Using this benchmarking tool is very easy. All you need is to run the tool and choose the area you want to test. For example, processor, memory, graphics, fixed drive, and USB drive.
The tool will then evaluate whichever area you chose based on Desktop, Gaming as well as Workstation use. You will then see your PC’s performance, which you can compare with others who have similar configurations.
Pros and Cons
Like any other software, Userbenchmark comes with its pros and cons. Before you use it, you might want to consider the following.
- It is a straightforward program. Just run the file and test what you want to test from your computer.
- Results are immediate.
- Capable of testing various parts of a PC, from the processor, RAM, graphics card, hard drive to USB drive. You can use the software to assess any of these.
- You can compare your result with other similar computer setups’ results, allowing you to improve your PC’s capabilities if you want to.
- Inaccuracy is another con of this software. While it aims to provide accurate results, some users complain that that doesn’t seem to be the case.
- According to some users, the software is also biased and unfair toward certain brands.
Where to Download
Want to put your computer to a test with this software? Click the link we provided below and you will land on the download page.
Here’s the link: https://www.userbenchmark.com/Software
If you need to assess your PC’s capabilities, Userbenchmark is one of the software you can use. It is straightforward, easy to use, and provides immediate results. The software is, of course, not without issues. According to some users, its results are inaccurate, biased, and unfair.